Here Arimidex steroids for sale to gain mass. Arimidex contains a substance called anastrozole. This belongs to a group of medicines called ‘aromatase inhibitors. Arimidex is used to treat breast cancer in women who have gone through the menopause. Arimidex works by cutting down the amount of the hormone called estrogen that your body makes. It does this by blocking a natural substance (an enzyme) in your body called ‘aromatase’. Arimidex (anastrozole) was the first selective aromatase inhibitor used in bodybuilding and is still the most popular estrogen for Bodybuilding to control drugs. It’s commonly available in both tablet and liquid form for oral use. Dosing is typically 0.25, 0.5, or 1.0 mg at a time, at a frequency of once per day or per two days.
Why Buy Arimidex Steroids Online?
Always take Arimidex exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- The recommended dose is one tablet once a day.
- Try to take your tablet at the same time each day.
- Swallow the tablet whole with a drink of water.
- It does not matter if you take Arimidex before, with or after food.
Keep taking Arimidex for as long as your doctor or pharmacist tells you to. It is a long-term treatment and you may need to take it for several years. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
What you need to know before you take Arimidex:
- if you are allergic to anastrozole or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- if you are pregnant or breast-feeding (see the section called ‘Pregnancy and breast-feeding’).
Do not take Arimidex steroids if any of the above apply to you. If you are not sure, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Arimidex.
Warnings and precautions to buy steroids online
- Talk to your doctor, or pharmacist or nurse before taking Arimidex
- if you still have menstrual periods and have not yet gone through the menopause.
- if you are taking a medicine that contains tamoxifen or medicines that contain estrogen (see the section called ‘Other medicines and Arimidex’).
- if you have ever had a condition that affects the strength of your bones (osteoporosis).
- if you have problems with your liver or kidneys.
- If you are not sure if any of the above applies to you, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Arimidex. If you go into the hospital, let the medical staff know you are taking Arimidex.